Our latest tweets...Tweets by @TeachKEC
What we are looking for
The King Edward's Consortium seeks to recruit applicants who:
- hold a degree and/or have significant work experience which is a good match with their chosen teaching subject;
- have a passion for their subject;
- are able to work effectively with young people;
- are confident, motivated and well-organised;
- can work constructively with other people in a team;
- are self-aware and open to learning;
- are able to communicate in accurate, confident written and spoken Standard English;
- reveal insights into teaching and learning;
- express a long-term commitment to teaching as a career;
- wish to take up teaching employment in England (usually in KEC or other local schools) at the end of the programme.
Trainees have exceptional enthusiasm for teaching their subject.